Our products are structured according to the volume of transactions a business creates. Our products also offer special features like Visa® Debit Cards, E-Deposit and Online Banking.
Small Business Checking*
These accounts are designed for small and seasonal businesses.
*Annandale State Bank reserves the right to require high activity customers to move into a Business Checking Account.
- Free Safekeeping of Checks
- Return item fee / Overdraft fee- $20 per item
- 100 debits free per statement cycle
- $.25 per debit in excess of 100
- 100 credits free per statement cycle
- $.25 per credit in excess of 100
Non Interest Bearing
$500 minimum balance to avoid maintenance fee:
- $5 per statement cycle, with returned check images
- $3 per statement cycle, without returned check images
Interest Bearing (qualifying businesses only)
$1,000 minimum balance to avoid maintenance fee:
- $10 per statement cycle, with returned check images
- $8 per statement cycle, without returned check images
Interest compounded and credited monthly.
This account is designed for our average to large volume businesses.
Activity Charges* (settled monthly):
- $10 monthly maintenance fee
- $.10 per Check/Debit
- $.15 per Deposit/Credit
- $.04 per deposited local item
- $.08 per deposited transit item
- Rolled Coin Fee: $.07 per roll
- Extra Statement Cycle $7.50
*Earnings Credit Allowance will offset activity charges.
Return item / Overdraft fee - $30 per day
Interest bearing account available for qualifying businesses only.
This account is offered on a limited basis to non-profit organizations with small or seasonal volumes of transactions
- No minimum balance required
- No maintenance fees
- Non-interest bearing
- $2 per statement cycle with returned check images
- Overdraft - $30 per day
For more information, please contact us.